Downing Health are a boutique financial management team, who take a friendly and personalised approach to employee health benefits, specialising in Private Medical Insurance (PMI) and who care deeply about building long term relationships with their clients.
Campaign Background and Objectives
Lurenda Joyce and Kate Whellams share over 20 years’ experience in the Medical Insurance Industry. The Trevor Downing Company looks after several insurance products; however, Lurenda and Kate specialize in PMI. They have a focus on creating a long-term relationship with each of their clients, regularly visiting them and looking after them throughout the years.
Downing Health approached Beanstalk to help them to build their customer base of SMEs. The initial data brief was companies with 11-100 staff members based within the M25 to allow for face-to-face appointments to be executed effectively.
- Identify the industries and size of businesses that Downing Health were most keen to engage with and had the highest propensity to offer PMI to their staff
- Qualify and enhance data through a database building project
- Implement an email marketing program
- Focus telemarketing activity on SME’s who have an existing policy or are considering the benefits of taking one out
- Assign a Beanstalk telemarketer with a personable, friendly, and engaging nature, with the prime focus of booking qualified sales appointments
- Use strong and regular communication between the telemarketer and client, to enable two-way knowledge transfer
- Outperform other telemarketing agencies they have engaged with
I love working with Dani and her team, they were warm and welcoming from the very start. They understand our needs and take the time to know us as a business. The leads generated have been very successful. We are excited to expand and develop the partnership we have.
- £32kSigned Business
- £200kPipeline Value
- DoubleResource after Initial Period
At the Beanstalk campaign’s inception, there were three telemarketing agencies appointed by Downing Health.
Due to the calibre of leads being sent over by Beanstalk and the strong working relationship being built with their dedicated Account Manager and Telemarketer, 2 months into their initial term it was decided that Downing Health would cancel their other contracts and double the volume of activity with Beanstalk.