OCR is a leading global provider of trade management solutions. They provide technology and consulting services to exporters to ensure they comply with constantly evolving customs and tariff regulations.
It has been a pleasure to work with Beanstalk. They quickly understood our market and got to the heart of what we wanted – to generate sales appointments. The advice and support from the team has been great, and the telemarketer who works on our account is exceptional.
EMEA Sales Director, OCR Services Inc
Headquartered in Maryland, USA, and with a strong presence in Asia, OCR Services Inc. wanted to expand its operations into the UK and Europe.
OCR had no local intelligence or qualified database of which businesses in the UK were major exporters. With low brand awareness within their target market, OCR recognised that generating sales leads would be challenging.
Beanstalk identified that OCR needed to generate sales leads quickly to build their sales pipeline and demonstrate internally that the UK was an attractive market which warranted ongoing investment and management focus.
Building OCRs brand would be important over the longer term, but given its low starting position, inbound marketing through lead nurturing would not allow OCR to hit its sales numbers quickly enough. Instead, Beanstalk recommended an account profiling exercise to qualify OCR’s best customers, which enabled the follow-up telemarketing and lead generation activity to be highly focused, and highly successful.
- Identify the industries and size of businesses that OCR were most successful with
- Qualify and enhance data through a database building project, capturing the contact names and email addresses of key decision makers at OCR’s best customers
- Implement an email marketing program
- Create awareness of OCR using a series of articles sent to contacts
- Focus telemarketing activity towards prospects that are engaging with the articles
- Assign one of Beanstalk’s senior telemarketers to work on the OCR account, with the prime focus of booking qualified sales appointments
- Use strong and regular communication between the telemarketer and client, to enable two-way knowledge transfer
Achieved success using:
- 52leads and appointments
- £4mquoted pipeline value
- 300%increase in website traffic
During the initial 6-month period, some 52 leads and sales appointments were generated. These were with exec-level contacts in blue chip businesses across manufacturing, defence and electronics businesses.
This yielded a £4million quoted pipeline, with more opportunities likely to be quoted once the prospect had reached the right stage in the buying cycle (that enabled them to tender their requirement or review existing supplier relationships).
The supportive email and content marketing increased UK website traffic by 300%, which has supported developing OCR’s brand awareness in the UK.
See the Beanstalk Team in Action
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN GENERATE SALES-READY LEADS FOR YOU
Our Lead Generation Services Include
More Success Stories
CITB – Optimising Marketing Contact Data
“This was a sensitive project that required robust management to ensure standards compliance and data integrity. I congratulate Beanstalk on both counts.”
Essex County Council – Apprenticeship Lead Generation
“The contribution from Beanstalk was impressive across all the planned activities… Even helping us improve effectiveness of elements that were delivered by other project partners.”